The primary goal is the
education and formation of each individual child striving for academic excellence within a faith-centered environment. We
strive to develop within each child a deep appreciation of his or her role in family life, obligation towards fellow man and
good citizenship. This is achieved through worship, instruction, and example in unison with the parent, clergy, administration
philosophy gives direction to this mission and reflects the needs, values and purposes of the school community.
St. Theresa School
- Founded in 1955
- We are accredited by the
New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Our Catholic faith is the cornerstone of our curriculum and our school community.
- Pre-K 3 and 4 year old Program, Full Day Transitional Kindergarten, Full
Day Kindergarten, Grades 1 through 8
students regularly score in the top 10% on the IOWA tests.
- Our student/teacher ratio is 15:1
- Spanish in Grades Pre-K through 8
- Advanced & Grade Level Math programs for Grades 6-8.
- Student of the Month
- Our graduates go on to attend top High Schools
in the area including: St. Joseph, Lauralton Hall, Fairfield Prep,
Notre Dame and Trumbull High Agriscience Program.
- Monthly School Liturgies, Stations of the Cross and May Crowning
- The day begins and ends together in prayer.
- Daily before school care beginning at 7:30am and
after school care until 5:15pm.
- Hot Lunch Progam available 5 days a week.
|Principal Salvatore Vittoria
We at St. Theresa School
believe in Catholic Education and have committed ourselves to providing the best education for our children. We have a dedicated
faculty and staff that also believes a Catholic Education is the best foundation upon which our children will build successful
and faithful lives.
We welcome all prospective
students and their families to visit our school and experience our Christ centered learning environment. We even have opportunities for shadowing for prospective students.